Why pay hundreds, if not thousands of dollars for Autodesk AutoCAD training when you can receive high quality, interactive, web-based AutoCAD training at a fraction of the cost?
Introducing excellent, online AutoCAD training that allows you to learn at your pace without spending entire days at a time away from the office or your college. The course includes basic introductory lessons to AutoCAD 2012 2D & 3D. You learn commands and techniques for creating, editing, create and printing drawings with AutoCAD with ease. You will become familiar with the AutoCAD interface, coordinate system, entry methods, annotation objects, using layers, setting up drawings for print, manipulating reusable content, and basic display features.
The course is presented via an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, allowing you to learn at your own pace.
The course package:
- 12 modules with 30 video tutorials (3.30 hours total) and 9 slideshows online PDF
- 3 exercises tutorials
- Videos available, 24 hours on 24, for 6 months
- Learn when you want (every day or week-end)
- Some programing knowledge is good but not required
- No special hardware or software is required – a headset and an Internet enabled browser with Flash is all you need
The course outline:
- AutoCAD Interface: Layout and Toolbars
- Move, Copy, Rotate
- Exercise 2
- Printing draws to PDF file
- Printing using Layouts
- Polyline advance
- Advance editing with GRIPS
- Dimension & Text Style
- Dimension and Text
- 3D Modeling, Box, Navigation wheel, Cylinder
- Divide - Measure - Distance
- Academycourse Test
Language of instruction: English