Learn CorelDRAW X6 from Scratch for your Graphics / Web Design Project
Video tutorials + Practical exercise. Create a logo, brochure... Learn the basics of design 2D now!
Introducing excellent, online CorelDRAW training that allows you to learn at your pace without spending entire days at a time away from the office or your college. The course includes basic introductory lessons to CorelDRAW X6. You learn commands and techniques for creating, editing, create and printing drawings with CorelDRAW with ease. You will become familiar with the CorelDRAW interface, tool, basic shape, effects artistic-media, setting up drawings for print, manipulating reusable content, working with text, shadows, and basic display features.
The course is presented via an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, allowing you to learn at your own pace.
The course package:
- 6 modules with 26 video tutorials (about 6.00 hours total) and 9 slideshows online PDF
- 5 exercises tutorials (Create a logo, brochure, banner, business card, 3D logo)
- Videos available, 24 hours on 24, from any PC
- Learn when you want (every day or week-end)
- Some programing knowledge is good but not required
- No special hardware or software is required, a headset and an Internet
The course outline:
- Install CorelDRAW X6
- Interface of CorelDRAW X6
- My first image
- Add the Text
Language of instruction: English